The Webster, a luxury multi-brand retailer, is Miami’s best curated boutique, carrying over 200 designer brands including Chanel, Celine, Dior, Gucci, Valentino, Off-White, and many others. The Webster has five locations across the United States, including its flagship in South Beach, which is housed in an iconic Art Deco building; Bal Harbour; New York City; Houston, Texas; and Costa Mesa, California. The fifth and newest location opened in SoHo, New York City, in November 2017. Measuring approximately 12,000 square feet, the building, which dates to 1878, features six floors, including a penthouse and a David Mallett salon, which opened in October 2018. The Webster was founded in 2009 by Laure Hériard Dubreuil, who serves as the company’s CEO. The Webster offers clients a unique selection of women’s, men’s, and children’s ready-to-wear and luxury accessories, including shoes, bags, jewelry (costume and fine), and watches. In addition, there are many exclusive collaborations with designers found only at The Webster.
- The Bal Harbour Shops location offers two storefronts—one for men and one for women.
- Peruse new collections from Chanel, The Row, Stella McCartney, Loewe, Saint Laurent, and
- The Webster frequently holds events during Art Basel in Miami Beach, so be sure to ask about
Whitewaller recommends: Beauty by La Bouche Rouge, Amélie Pichard accessories exclusive to The Webster, and the launch of Fausto Puglisi.
Bal Harbour Shops
This lushly landscaped open-air shopping destination offers outposts for 100 top brands within a spirited see-and-be-seen atmosphere. Opened in 1965 by retail visionary Stanley Whitman, Bal Harbour Shops leads the charge as the first all-luxury fashion center for high-end retailers in a tropical, airy setting. More than 50 years later, Bal Harbour Shops continues to be the most exclusive shopping destination in the world, home to top designer boutiques, specialty retailers, and a bundle of always-exciting events and experiences.
- The Whitman family remains steadfast in their shared vision for this fashion mecca and its
- The French luxury fashion house Balmain has recently opened its boutique on Level 2 of Bal
Harbour Shops, featuring both its women’s and men’s collections.
- Bal Harbour Shops continues to flourish, and a $400 million enhancement plan has been
approved. The improvement project will add new retail and dining, ensuring the Shops’
standing as a global luxury retail leader for decades to come.
Whitewaller recommends: A mid-shopping meal at Le Zoo.
Since 2011, KITH has been serving the men and women of New York as a progressive lifestyle retailer and, as of December 2016, Miami, too. “Miami has always been like a second home to me, and it’s been an important step I’ve wanted the brand to take since our first pop-up there in 2013,” said founder and creative director Ronnie Fieg for the store’s opening. Enjoy specially curated clothing, footwear, and accessories from an array of designers alongside KITH’s own label.
- Check out the brand’s latest collaborations and capsule collections.
- Peruse its magazine and book offerings.
- Stop by for a Kith Treat—a Commuter Bowl, a milkshake, or the brand’s iconic Ice Cream Swirl.
Whitewaller recommends: KITH’s newest collection.