Those traveling to Frieze London 2017 (October 5-8) can find our newest issue of Whitewaller—a guide to the city’s top hotels, bars, and restaurants, alongside a list of top art fairs, exhibitions, and events not to be missed. A favorite each year is Ace Hotel London Shoreditch—a 258-room hotel greeting guests with charm, innovation, and design-friendly spaces.
Ace Hotel London Shoreditch
Ace Hotel London is located in Shoreditch, a historic neighborhood and global nexus of creative culture, home of the world famous open-air market on Brick Lane, and a canvas for street artists from around the world. The property incorporates a wide range of design influences, from the clean Modernism of the Bauhaus to U.K. punk, and the 258 guest rooms feel like a friend’s Shoreditch apartment. The lobby includes outposts from various independent local businesses, The Rooftop & Terrace is home to a variety of public and private event spaces, and in the basement you’ll find Miranda, the performance and arts space. Ace Hotel London is known as a place where ideas flourish within art, design, cuisine, culture, and technology. The hotel shines as a global hub in the community full of innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Come for breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Hoi Polloi restaurant from the team behind Bistrotheque.
- Stop by Miranda nightclub for a drink, a performance, or to hear your favorite East London DJ.
- Enjoy a coffee in the lobby’s Bulldog Café by Square Mile Coffee Roasters.
- Take a refreshing organic juice to go from the East London Juice Company.
- Pick up some fresh flowers from That Floral Shop by Hattie Fox.
- Purchase some of Ace Hotel’s cult favorite retail products in the lobby.
- Make use of the tokyobikes available during your stay.
Whitewaller recommends: Having a drink at the celestial basement bar, Miranda, during a resident club night or early evening live performance.
100 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JQ, UK
+44 20 7613 9800